Even as a medical student, I was particularly fascinated by the skin as an organ, with all of its functions, changes and various diseases. I enjoyed the great privilege of being able to intensify my knowledge of this unique organ while working as research assistant at the research lab of the University Clinic of Dermatology at the General Hospital Vienna.
Similarly, I pursued my dermatological research projects during my time as medical resident at the departments of internal medicine, vascular surgery, and plastic surgery of the Wilhelminenspital. My specialist medical training at the University Clinic of Dermatology of the General Hospital Vienna provided me with intense training in all areas of diagnostics and therapy of skin diseases
From 2002 through 2004, I continued my scientific activities at the Harvard Medical School in Boston.
After my return to the University Clinic in Vienna, I graduated and was appointed senior physician. Since then, I have been responsible primarily for the oncology and general out-patient clinics and, in the capacity of senior physician and ward supervisor, for inpatient care at the department of general dermatology of the Vienna General Hospital. In addition to my clinical and scientific activities at the General Hospital, I have been operating a private practice for surgery in Vienna since 2006.
In my surgery practice, I offer my patients a broad range of dermatological and aesthetic services.
Dermatological & aesthetic treatment
In my surgery, I cover the entire spectrum of dermatology.
- Detection, treatment and after-care of all forms of skin cancer.
- Diagnosis and follow-up of alterations of the skin and moles. To this end, we apply a computer-assisted, digital reflected-light microscope.
- Surgical removal of skin tumours with state-of-the art equipment in our modern surgery theatre on the date of your choice.
General dermato-surgical interventions
- Moles (naevi)
- Skin metastases
- Seborrhoeic warts
- Ingrown toe nails
- Line filler
- Eyelid correction
- Chemical peelings
- Acne therapy
- Allergy clarification (contact allergies, food intolerances)
- Age spots and liver spots
- Removal of spider veins and varicose veins
- Couperose / rosacea
- Skin cancer – mole control
- Infections (bacterial, viral, fungal)
- Hyperhidrosis therapy
- Neurodermitis therapy
- Treatment of warts
- Spider veins and varicose veins
- Cellulite treatment
- Wrinkle treatment
- Hyaluronic acid
- Skin rejuvenation
- Fungal infections
- Bacteria infestation
- Sun damage